∞ Infinite ∞
Annyonghasayo! Welcome To My Blog! | Dashboard | +Follow
do it yawww :)
August 22, 2011 | 7:39 AM | 0 Blackjack

[FACEBOOK]
INSTRUCTIONS: Fill out these questions and make a new note called "ABC About You." Then tag 25 people. If you got tagged by me, you have to take this survey and re-post it!  Don’t forget to tag me because I want to know more about you!

This is mine.
A - AVAILABLE= I’m single but unavailable yaww :P
B - BIRTHDAY= 13th April 96
C- CRUSHING ON= someone :D
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD= sky juice :D
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO= myself <3
F - FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT= Be Mine , Fiction J
H - HOMETOWN= here :D
I - IN LOVE WITH= myself laa <3
J - JUGGLE = err , not at all , but I know how to throw balls at people ;)
K - KILLED SOMEONE= I really wanna try once it’s too much lah
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE= travelling
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR= Choc ice latte yumm
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS= just 9 . wee~
O - ONE WISH= Could ue please help me ? I wanna fly ! ~
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST= Doha , i dunno y but my friends always ae retarded , I can’t help :P
R- REASON TO SMILE=smile is a cure . mane tawu ad org jatuh cnta ngan kta sbb kta smile se-eklasnya? Suweeet :D
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD= BE MINE yeah :D
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP= During Ramadhan of course as early as 5.00 am J
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR= :P haha
V - VEGETABLE=tomato maniac ! “mom, want more tomat pleaseee :D” 
W - WORST HABIT=addicted to Internet and facebook very much !
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD MOST RECENTLY= I’ve neva done before :D 
Y - YOYOS ARE= Kids’ playing stuff
Z - ZODIAC SIGN= ARIES :dd



RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU
Your favorite number/s= errr . 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, (and blablabla)
What color do you wear most= Pink . but I dunt like pink that much :D
Least favorite color=Yellow :D
What are you listening to= the washing machine’s sound ? err =.=’
Are you happy with your life right now= yeah of course , with my very hectic life , PMRians ==’
What is your favorite class in school: ARABIC cool :D
Who is/are your best friend/s= dunno ?
Are you outgoing= after this :d
Favorite pair of shoes= sandals, simple J
Can you dance? = with messy steps . wee~
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth= y not ? i can try ,
Can you whistle= sumtimes , it happen itself .
Cross your eyes= mystery !
Walk with your toes curled=  of course i can . act , I’m not that sure .

DO YOU BELIEVE IN...
Do you believe in life in other planets= hmmm .
Do you believe in miracles= miracles come here so that I can believe in ue :D
Do you believe in magic= NANANA
Love at first sight = aha ,
Do you believe in Santa= nope , but i like him ,
Do you know how to swim= no , L
Do you like roller coasters= VERY DAMN MUCH !
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows=NOT SURE .
Have you ever been on a plane= yeah , obviously cool , :D
Have you ever asked someone out= father, lets go shopping :D
Have you ever been to the oceanp= yes ,
Have you ever painted your nails?: i dun want 2 .
THE WHAT'S
What is the temperature outside?= cool breeze
What radio station do you listen to= era.fm , hot.fm , hitz.fm
What was the last restaurant you ate at?= McD kott?
What was the last thing you bought= Tee Shirt :D
What was the last thing on TV you watched= Stanza Cinta , last nite J


THE WHO'S
Who was the last person you IM'd?=Kak Ecah long time ago -_-
Who was the last person you took a picture of= myselfff ? :P
Who was the last person you said I love you to= myself ! i <3 myself !


CRYING SECTION

Ever really cried your heart out= rarely.
Ever cried yourself to sleep= no but , i tim , i can try , ahah .
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder= nanana , I malu .
Ever cried over the opposite sex= 4da 1st time , silly tears . aishhh
Do you cry when you get an injury= nonono . I’m tough lol . but when it comes to heart , maybe yess
Do certain songs make you cry? =not rally but sometimes , urrmm , yess 

HAPPY SECTION
Are you a happy person?= a very hyper person ;)

LOOK AT ME
What is your current hair color: black


CURRENTLY WEARING

What shirt are you wearing= short sleeves tshirt
Pants= tracksuit
Shoes= bare feeted
Necklaces= no wayyyy . tak minat .allergic uh .

IN A GUY
Favorite eye color= dark brown ;)
Short or long hair= short
Height= err , as long as he's taller than me :)


HAVE YOU EVER
Been to jail= nope ,
Mooned someone= ahah ,
Thought about suicide= nope !
Laughed so hard you cried= ABSOLUTELY
Cried in school = yeah .
Thrown up in a store= NEVAHH
Wanted to be a model= nope
Seen a dead body= yeah .  it makes me damn frightened -_-
Been on drugs= If facebook is drug , then yes :P
Gone skinny dipping= NOPE .
THIS OR THAT
Pepsi or Coke= sky juice please ?
McDonald's or Burger King= can I have nasik lemakk ?
Single or Group Dates= group dates
Chocolate or Vanilla= choc !
Strawberries or Blueberries= Blueberries!
Meat or Veggies= Meat.!
TV or Movie= Movie.!
Guitar or Drums=Guitar!
Adidas or Nike= Nike.!
Chinese or Mexican= neither .

Come on, do it!


Older PostNewer Post
Hello :)


Infinite ∞ Inspirit .


Tagboard


You Cbox code

Navigation

About Links Kpopers Entries

Credit