∞ Infinite ∞
Annyonghasayo! Welcome To My Blog! | Dashboard | +Follow
T___T
April 2, 2011 | 10:18 PM | 1 Blackjack
Keep staring at ur pictures !
That time was the best memories !
Only now I know , How valuable ue are to me .
A friend ! Ue are the one that I can keep .
N i dun know y , ue are further , and farther away from me ,
AWKWARD ??
yEs me To0 .
Tomorrow, Schoolday ,
But I still can Focus on My bo0ks .
These Tears keep Flowing smoothly .
No one can stop .

I MISS UE AND IT IS NOT A BIG LIE !

I'm playing with my own feelings .
They warned me . But I did Ignore !
Serves me right ! T___T .

ANd I want ue to Know , I'm not lying when I said ,
Ure different .
I miss to talk to ue .
Like before .





 
Crying and are alone >__<
Can't stop flowing even a second !




Older PostNewer Post
Hello :)


Infinite ∞ Inspirit .


Tagboard


You Cbox code

Navigation

About Links Kpopers Entries

Credit