∞ Infinite ∞
Annyonghasayo! Welcome To My Blog! | Dashboard | +Follow
I keep silent when i'm hurt
April 6, 2011 | 7:42 PM | 0 Blackjack
to0 many things happened today .
I thought this wednesday gonna be an interesting day .
I woke up with a bright smile , hoping everything is ok today ...

BUT ,

T___T .

I dun have the mo0d to smile .
I dun have the mo0d to laugh . 
Not in da mood to speak .
I just wanna stay alone .
And i would like to cry !!! ughhh >.< .
Please understand ,

I KEEP SILENT WHEN I'M HURT ! 


p/s : sorry for today guys . I'm not blaming ue , I just have another problem . Plus ue guys bt cenggitu ke ak tadi , lagy la betmbah negatif mood akuu .

I hope I can smile Tomorrow !

Older PostNewer Post
Hello :)


Infinite ∞ Inspirit .


Tagboard


You Cbox code

Navigation

About Links Kpopers Entries

Credit