∞ Infinite ∞
Annyonghasayo! Welcome To My Blog! | Dashboard | +Follow
-..TaggEd By Kak Ecah..-
March 17, 2011 | 8:45 PM | 0 Blackjack


What is your fullname ?

> Nur Izdihar binti Haji Zulkifli

Are glad with your name ?


> Of Course ! My name is UNIQUE yaa ?? <3

What is your nickname ?

> A lot ! The most popular is DORAEMON . Bulat , Diha , Izz , Labu , Kulat , hmm ?? ape agy eah ? Kalo yang skemabah tuu pggl nm penuh ,
IZDIHAR :P

What are you doing right now ?

> Facebooking + writing this entry . Listening to My fav song .


Who is the last text you today ?

> Best Buddy : Khaleeda .

Who is the earliest text you today ?

> Khaleeda also !

Who is the first person you hug today ?

> Who ? What bleh ?
My bntal peluk . hehe :)

Who is the first person you kiss today ?

> Youngest Brother - Haziq - he kissed me actually .


Are you happy with your life ?

> Yeah but recently i'm a bit tired with those sick problems !

Do you have a best friend ?

> A ? I have many actually .


Do you love your best friend ?

> I love them more than they ever imagined !

When you have a big problem , who the first person you meet ?

> First person to see , My Guard , Khaleeda . She understands me n knows me well . 2nd Afiqah n Third Maya .
Tengs my ears !

Do you have a boy/girl friend ?

> Boy FRENS ? Of course .

Do you love your boy/girl friend ?

> Guess how much I Love ue guys !.


Do you have your own lap top ?

> Nope . Really want one :)

Do you have siblings ?

> More than others I think .
9 altogether .
<3

Who do you most closely in your siblings ?

> My kakak kott .

Who do you most closely in your cousin ?

> Eyqa . May be bcoz of teh same age .

Which is more closely ? Dad or mom ?

> Both Dad and Mum . 


Which is more interesting ? Facebook or Blog ?

> Facebook is recently boringg . Blog is more interesting :)

Who understands you ?

> Me , Myself !

What do you expect in your life ?

> Success and happiness :)
( same goes to kak ecah laa )


Who do you want to tag ?

Afiqah Rahim


p/s : I was tagged by Kak ecah , Tengs a LOT !

Older PostNewer Post
Hello :)


Infinite ∞ Inspirit .


Tagboard


You Cbox code

Navigation

About Links Kpopers Entries

Credit