∞ Infinite ∞
Annyonghasayo! Welcome To My Blog! | Dashboard | +Follow
- a person named FRIEND . -
March 3, 2011 | 9:43 PM | 0 Blackjack
There's a song inside my soul
it's the one i've tried to write over and over again
i'm awake in this infinite cold
but ue sing to me
over and over and over again .
so i lay my head back down
and i lift my hands and pray
over and over again
to be ony urs
cuz i know now ue are my only hope
sing to me song of the stars
of ur galaxy dancing and laughing n laughing again
when it feels like my dreams are so far
sing to me of the plans that ue have for me over again
so i lay my head back down
i give ue all my destiny
i 'm giving ue all of me
i want ur symphony
singing in all that i am
at the top of my lungs
i'm giving it back

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking at you go away slowly
my dream is fuzzy
standing at lost
NOW i have nothing
although i want 2 give up completely back on ur feet .
step by step today i will gradually n cautiously step out
full of excitement and fear ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
dedicated 2 a person named FRIEND .
The one that i love deeply and dun know Why we end up being foes . ( i mean like foes )
i'm hoping 2 be ur frend , Once More . and please let me know my fault .

-A Friend To A Friend .-

Older PostNewer Post
Hello :)


Infinite ∞ Inspirit .


Tagboard


You Cbox code

Navigation

About Links Kpopers Entries

Credit