∞ Infinite ∞
Annyonghasayo! Welcome To My Blog! | Dashboard | +Follow
-..A lot of Thanks..-
March 19, 2011 | 1:34 PM | 0 Blackjack
Thanks .
Simple Word . But , Meaningful :)

This Post is dedicated 4 those whom I appreciate A lot .
Tengs 4 ur care ,
Tengs 4 lending ur ears to listen to my
celoteh .
Laugh wid me .
Cry wid me
Really appreciate it A LOT ! <3

Simple bye make us cry .
Simple Care Make us Fall In Love .
Those simple matters Make our Life Misery .

I'm true , rite ?

I'm gaining strength from ur words .
Tengs , Really appreciate it a lot .
I know , n I hope
Sooner or later th0se SICK problems will end .
InsyaAllah .

Allah knows The Best .

So friends , no matter la how big the problem is ,
Ue know WHO to find .


-thats all-
.Thanks A Lot .



Older PostNewer Post
Hello :)


Infinite ∞ Inspirit .


Tagboard


You Cbox code

Navigation

About Links Kpopers Entries

Credit