∞ Infinite ∞
Annyonghasayo! Welcome To My Blog! | Dashboard | +Follow
EXAM .
March 3, 2011 | 9:54 PM | 0 Blackjack


Yeah Mr. Exam .
i know ure coming nearer to me .
i just cant approach the books .
I'm more interested with these stuffs ( fb , blogg ! )

6th March 2011 !
would be a very creepy day to all of us !


 ! EXAM , EXAM , EXAM !
**actually i dunt know wat to write . i'm jus not in  da mood to read . **
-obviously i'm lazy rite ?-
My future is in my handss !
But my hands are really stubborn .
My head cant think .
my eyes cant open to read those books .
my heart cant accept .
coz i'm in a big trouble . A conflict maybe .
A trouble dat satu dalam seribu faced it . HAHA !
*still laughing ? - had too -
of koz fake laugh .

niways ...
i hope we can do the best for this first exam .
i really hope 2 reach my targets .




 - ALL DA BEST GUYS -

Older PostNewer Post
Hello :)


Infinite ∞ Inspirit .


Tagboard


You Cbox code

Navigation

About Links Kpopers Entries

Credit