∞ Infinite ∞
Annyonghasayo! Welcome To My Blog! | Dashboard | +Follow
All About Friends .
March 11, 2011 | 11:19 PM | 0 Blackjack
I have a friend . I mean , I have 4 gud frenz . We are five altogether . I didnt intend to mention their names .


- My first friend . my deskmate in 2010 . -

although she's a little bit crazy , yeah actually she is crazy a lot . BUT , she undrstands me well . I heard a lot bout her . *something uneasy . But after a few words , we became frens , n until today . when there is a story telling session , she'll listen to me . Keep her attention only to me . Cry with me , Laugh like devils also wif me . Share the same character - crazy - :) .When she's telling me her secret , her voice will become very slow , she will whisper to me and lastly we cried 2gether ,she'a really meaning to me . If there's happy news , once she saw me face , she'll tell me and wat more , we will laugh together without ignoring anyone . It's our life , We wanna LIVE our LIFE with lots of LAUGHS !  But then , we are not in da same class anymore . Yet we still keep in touch . Recently , A big wave hit me . I have a lot to tell her but we seem to have no spaces to talk . One day , I took da opportunity , I told her everything . Everything . She cried wif me . She knows well my laugh . when i'm sad , i'll laugh fakely . She said so . I love her so damn so much ! She's there when i'm happy . And the most important thing is , she always cry beside me , lending me her ears , tears , n shoulders 4 me 2 lean on them . Tengs a lot Friend . I wanna hug ue , and say , I LOVE ue so much . <3 -lots of love-

2nd friend .

-he's actually a really quiet . But then , we manage to open his mouth ! MISSION SUCCESSFUL ! He'll laugh quietly when We laugh crazily . He'll smile brightly when we're laughing at him . He's so cute actually . He nodded when we asked him . When we asked bout games , he'll turn around . When we ask him to play with us , he'll join . Life is so much fun . Ur quietness make our Life meaningful .

3rd one

a very childish . Yeah , he looks like a standard 4 student actually . He loves wars' stuffs . He's good in drawing . One last time , he drew my face . It looks like angelina jolie .**haha , lying . He always fight with my 1st friend . Always tease everybody . He's adoreable !


4th !

We , in the five , everybody respect him . He's a like father . Caring , Funny . Take a really serious responsible on us . He's a dad actually . A game lover . Very active kat facebook tp skrang xdah  tobat dah . HAHA . Plg matured dlm klngan kami . Yeah , a good adviser . Ue are loving .

Fifth - ME

me ? they called me Big MAMA  . Many asked : x marah ke dorg pggl gtu ? XPON . xde pape lah , kwn2 kan . huhu . I'm a big NAGGER ! Blabbering at them all the times . Like Grand uh ? . Yeah , xnx puji dri manyak2 sgt . >.<


NOW ?! - we're all separated , I really hope those memory will be a memory until our last breathe . MAY ALLAH bless our friendship . I hope THE BEST 2 all of ue .

-- a Friend to Friends --

Older PostNewer Post
Hello :)


Infinite ∞ Inspirit .


Tagboard


You Cbox code

Navigation

About Links Kpopers Entries

Credit