∞ Infinite ∞
Annyonghasayo! Welcome To My Blog! | Dashboard | +Follow
isTerasaSedih ..
February 16, 2011 | 6:44 PM | 1 Blackjack
dunno lah y , tapi ak kalu sdeyh mmg x reti nx ugkap dgn kata2 . kdg2 air mata tu trun sendiri , ak xsedar pun . kesahnya knpa , ak xleh cter detail . uh !!

We WERE used 2 be Friends !
Today , I met ue ,
ue ignored me . so am I . i just dunno how to act infront of ue .
honestly , I really2 wanna talk to you  ,
like we Used to be , but i know , its a False Hope !
so i told bout ue 2 my fren , now i'm relieved ,

BUT

everytime we bumped up ,
we act like
i dun know ue
ue dunno me .
We are Strangers , EASY !
i waited for ue for months , i have no idea 4 wat i've done ,
Maybe i'm not sorry , But please tell me my fault .
6 months already .
yeah , now i'm certain dat we are trully a couple of STRANGERS .
maybe u've forgotten my name ,
but for me , u will always be a Friend to me ,

The rest is history ,
yeah true , the sweet moments are just a memory dat will never die till i die ,

Older PostNewer Post
Hello :)


Infinite ∞ Inspirit .


Tagboard


You Cbox code

Navigation

About Links Kpopers Entries

Credit