∞ Infinite ∞
Annyonghasayo! Welcome To My Blog! | Dashboard | +Follow
Dreaming by Kim SooHyun
February 22, 2011 | 11:20 PM | 0 Blackjack
I was looking at my dream that is being deemed far away,
And I was standing blankly.
I don’t have anything left any more
I thought about giving up everything, but….
I am standing up again.

Even today step by step,
I step forward carefully
My heart is full of fears
but it’s an excitement I’m embracing
I am staggering and shaking
But, I step forward towards…
the dream that I am going to meet some day.

As I’m thinking if it’s going to end like this,
A fear constantly comes.
I’m hesitating but….
Deep inside my heart,
There’s an unstoppable beating.
that drags me forward.

Even today step by step,
I step forward carefully
My heart is full of fears
but it’s an excitement I’m embracing
I am staggering and shaking
But, I step forward towards…
the dream that I am going to meet some day.
Even today step by step,
I step forward carefully
My heart is full of fears
but it’s an excitement I’m embracing
I am staggering and shaking
But, I step forward towards…
the dream that I am going to meet some day.

Towards the dream that I am going to meet some day.
credit to impysiss 4 da subs !

Older PostNewer Post
Hello :)


Infinite ∞ Inspirit .


Tagboard


You Cbox code

Navigation

About Links Kpopers Entries

Credit